1. This Promotion is open only to trade licensees, who operate a licensed establishment within Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), who are over 18 (“Qualifying Licensees”). Employees of Accolade Wines Ltd (the "Promoter"), their immediate families, the Promoters agents and anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion may not become Members (as defined in clause 2) or enter this Promotion.
2. Qualifying Licensees can apply to become a member of the Jack Rabbit Wine Club ("Member") and enter this Promotion. Membership is offered at the discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter may refuse membership to any applicant. Applicants accepted as Members will be sent a membership number.
3. “Bunny Points” can be found on the outside of Promotional cases of Jack Rabbit wine. (Promotional Products as detailed in clause 4) 1 x Bunny Point will be printed on cases of 6 x 75cl Jack Rabbit wine. 1 x Bunny Points will be printed on cases of 12 x 187ml Jack Rabbit wine.
4. Promotional Products:
- Jack Rabbit Prosecco 11% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Chardonnay 12.5% ABV 10L draught
- Jack Rabbit Chardonnay 12.5% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit Chardonnay 12.5% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Pinot Grigio 12% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit Pinot Grigio 12% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Sauvignon Blanc 12.5% ABV 10L draught
- Jack Rabbit Sauvignon Blanc 12.5% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit Sauvignon Blanc 12.5% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Merlot 13% ABV 10L draught
- Jack Rabbit Merlot 13% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit Merlot 13% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Shiraz 13.5% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit Shiraz 13.5% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel 10.5% ABV 10L draught
- Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel 10.5% ABV 187ml
- Jack Rabbit White Zinfandel 10.5% ABV 75cl
- Jack Rabbit Pinot Grigio Rose 12% ABV 75cl
5. Members shall not win any prizes but shall be given the opportunity to redeem "Bunny Points" against certain items hereinafter referred to as Rewards. The full list of items that members can redeem Bunny Points against can be found at www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com.
6. Only one Member per Qualifying Licensee allowed. Those applying for membership should ensure that they have the permission of their employer or senior manager before participating. No applications will be accepted on behalf of third parties.
7. Banking: Members are invited to send Bunny Points, along with their membership number to the Jack Rabbit Wine Club address: FREEPOST RTCR-ZYTE-SYKY, Jack Rabbit Wine Club, Bournemouth, BH2 5PQ (“Banking”)
8. There is no minimum or maximum number of Bunny Points that can be submitted for Banking.
9. Redemption: Banked Bunny Points (as detailed in Clause 8) can only be redeemed for Rewards using the official order form supplied in the catalogue or downloadable via www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com or alternatively, by calling 0800 731 3047.
10. Only original Bunny Points from promotional Jack Rabbit cases (as detailed in Clause 4) will be accepted for Banking and Redemption. Photocopied, altered, damaged, defaced or amended Bunny Points will not be accepted.
11. When a Redemption is made Bunny Points will be deducted from the Member's account balance and the Bunny Points cannot be used again. Members can claim as many Rewards as they like within the period of the promotion, the Club Year (1st July – 30th June), provided they have Banked sufficient Bunny Points for each relevant Reward.
12. Members must have sufficient Bunny Points banked and/or supplied with their orders to receive Rewards from the catalogue. Orders received without sufficient Bunny Points will be returned. Each Member has a responsibility to check that Bunny Points have been properly credited. This can be checked online at www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com.
13. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of Rewards to the Member's address as provided at time of registration or subsequently updated. In the unlikely event that a Reward doesn’t arrive within 30 days of Redemption, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com In the event that a Member does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Reward or limit its value at their sole discretion.
14. Rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter will endeavour to deliver Rewards as illustrated but reserves the right to offer/ supply alternative Rewards of equal or greater value. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the Reward details. Rewards are subject to availability.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to close the Jack Rabbit Wine Club at any time, with an 8-week notice period. The Jack Rabbit Wine Club is on-going at the discretion of the Promoter, if for any reason the Jack Rabbit Wine Club closes, active Members (who have banked or redeemed in the previous 12 months) will be notified in writing by email or post and will be given 8 weeks to Bank and Redeem any Bunny Points collected.
16. Bunny Points are not redeemable for cash, refundable or exchangeable and at no time may Bunny Points be purchased by, sold to, bartered or otherwise transferred to other persons and cannot be bequeathed, devised or otherwise transferred by operation of law. Membership will terminate automatically upon the death of a Member, Bunny Points accumulated but unused at the time of death shall be cancelled.
17. Recipients of Rewards may be eligible and liable for income tax. Please consult your local tax office for details.
18. The Promoter may request that Members participate in publicity arising, special offers and promotions from the Promotion. Members are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at Members discretion and is not a condition of Redemption.
19. Each Member must give the Promoter immediate written notice of any changes of name or mailing address. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any lost, incomplete, damaged or delayed or misdirected applications for membership or applications to Redeem Bunny Points. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
20. Membership is to the person and not the outlet. Should a Member move from an outlet, the membership is cancelled and any person's moving in or taking on the outlet will be treated as a new Member. Bunny points will not transfer across with the Member to the new outlet.
21. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
23. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to terminate the membership of any Member and will write to the Member giving reasons for such termination.
25. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss resulting from alteration to, or termination of the promotion or the right to earn or redeem Bunny Points, except for loss caused by its own negligence or wilful misconduct.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
28. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Accolade Wines Ltd, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TB.
No claims or Bunny Points should be sent to this address.