1. This promotion is only open to trade licensees who operate a licensed establishment within the Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and who are over 18. Employees of Accolade Wines Ltd (the "Promoter") their immediate families and agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion may not become members or enter this promotion.
2. Qualifying licensees can apply to become a member of the Jack Rabbit Wine Club ("member") and enter this promotion. Membership is offered at the discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter may refuse membership to any applicant. Applicants accepted as members will be sent a membership number.
3. Promotional outer cases of Jack Rabbit will have printed a reward point called "Bunny Points". 1 Bunny Point will be printed on 6 x 75cl and 12 x 187ml cases. 2 Bunny Points will be printed on 1 x 10L case.
4. Members shall not win any prizes but shall be given the opportunity to redeem "Bunny Points" against certain items hereinafter referred to as Rewards. The full list of items that members can redeem Bunny Points against can be found at www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com.
5. Only one member per trade licensed establishment allowed. Those applying for membership should ensure that they have the permission of their employer or senior manager before participating. No applications will be accepted on behalf of third parties.
8. Members are invited to bank Bunny Points by sending them along with their membership number to the Jack Rabbit Wine Club address: FREEPOST RTCR-ZYTE-SYKY, Jack Rabbit Wine Club, Bournemouth, BH2 5PQ
9. There is no minimum number of Bunny Points that can be submitted for banking.
10. Only original Bunny Points from promotional Jack Rabbit cases or Promoter point cards (which are issued at the discretion of the Promoter to members by Promoter representatives) will be accepted for banking and redemption. Photocopied, altered, damaged, defaced or amended Bunny Points will not be accepted.
11. When a redemption is made Bunny Points will be taken from the member's account balance and the Bunny Points cannot be used again. Jack Rabbit Wine Club members can claim as many Rewards as they like within the period of the promotion, the Club Year, provided they have supplied sufficient Bunny Points.
12. Banked Bunny Points can only be exchanged for Rewards using the official order form supplied in the catalogue or downloaded via www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com or by calling 0800 731 3047.
13. Jack Rabbit Wine Club members must have sufficient Bunny Points banked and/or supplied with their orders to receive Rewards from the catalogue. Orders received without sufficient Bunny Points will be returned. Each member has a responsibility to check that Bunny Points have been properly credited. This can be checked online at www.jackrabbitrewardsme.com.
14. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery of Rewards to the member's address as provided at time of registration or subsequently updated.
15. Rewards are subject to availability. The promoter will endeavor to deliver Rewards as illustrated, but reserves the right to offer/ supply alternative Rewards of equal or greater value.
16. The promoter reserves the right to close the Jack Rabbit Wine Club at any time. The Jack Rabbit Wine Club is on-going at the discretion of the Promoter, if for any reason the Jack Rabbit Wine Club closes, active members (who have banked or redeemed in the previous 12 months) will be notified in writing by email or post and will be given 8 weeks to send in and redeem any Bunny Points collected.
17. Bunny Points are not redeemable for cash, refundable or exchangeable and at no time may Bunny Points be purchased by, sold to, bartered or otherwise transferred to other persons and cannot be bequeathed, devised or otherwise transferred by operation of law. Membership will terminate automatically upon the death of a member, Bunny Points accumulated but unused at the time of death shall be cancelled.
18. Recipients of Rewards may be eligible and liable for income tax. Please consult your local tax office for details.
19. Qualifying licensees agree to their details being communicated to third parties in relation to this promotion unless a request to opt out is put in writing to the following address "Jack Rabbit Wine Club" to Accolade Wines Ltd, Constellation House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Artington, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LR.
20. Members may be required to participate in publicity, special offers and promotions relating to this promotion and consent to their name, photographs, and membership being used for such purposes by the Promoter.
21. Each member must give the Promoter immediate written notice of any changes of name or mailing address. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any lost, incomplete, damaged or delayed or misdirected applications for membership or applications to redeem Bunny Points. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. Membership is to the person and not the outlet. Should a member move from an outlet, the membership is cancelled and any person's moving in or taking on the outlet will be treated as a new member.
23. The Promoter accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the reward details. Rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter will endeavour to deliver the Rewards as illustrated, but reserves the right to offer/supply appropriate alternative Rewards of equal or greater value.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances and by applying to become a member and continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
25. The Promoter reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to terminate the membership of any member and will write to the member giving reasons for such termination.
26. The Promoter may terminate the Jack Rabbit Wine Club at any time but will use its reasonable endeavours to give reasonable notice to members. At the end of the period of notice, each member acknowledges that their right to redemption of Bunny Points will cease.
27. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss resulting from alteration to, or termination of the promotion or the right to earn or redeem Bunny Points, except for loss caused by its own negligence or wilful misconduct.
28. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Accolade Wines Ltd, Thomas Hardy House, 2 Heath Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8TB.
No claims or Bunny Points should be sent to this address.